Remington shavers are long-known for their ability to provide a fast, close shave. SP21 replacement shaving heads and cutters can restore best performance to your electric razor with little effort thanks to their easy-to install design. Your Remington Titanium MicroFlex Ultra or Microflex TCT rotary shaver does a tip-top job day after day, easily and comfortably. Your shaving heads sharpen themselves as they run, but after a time (typically 12 to 18 months), they can begin to dull. You may notice that it takes longer to shave, that you have to move the shaver in more directions, or that it feels like the hairs are being pulled. These signs are a clear indication that it is time to replace your worn heads with genuine Remington SP-21 replacement shaving heads.
Remington SP21 head unit fits the following shaver models: R-9100, R-9170, R-9200, R-9250, R-9270, R-9300, R-9350, R-9470, R-9500.
1. Open the hairpocket by pushing on both buttons and rotating away from the body of the shaver.
2. Remove the cutter assembly from the hairpocket by turning the center knob approximately 1/4 turn counter clockwise.
3. Hold Cutter Assembly, and remove the Head by turning 1/8 of a turn in the direction of the arrow.
4. Remove the Cutter by pulling it out of the Cutter Assembly.
5. Assemble a new Cutter by pushing it into the opening in the Cutter Assembly.
6. Assemble the new Head by aligning and turning in the opposite direction of the arrow 1/8 turn.
7. Repeat steps 3 thru 6 for the next two cutter sets.
8. Replace the new cutter assembly into the hairpocket, and turn the center knob approximately 1/4 turn clockwise.
9. Close the hairpocket.
10. To protect heads, make sure to keep the plastic head guard in place while shaver is not in use.